1. i smell great perfume - $1 from every purchase goes to The Girl Project - which provides women access to education around the world.
2. Healing Heels 'The Janet' Flat - Every purchase gifts a pair of heels to a woman fighting cancer.
3. Pura Vida Bracelets - They not only provide jobs for artisans in Costa Rica, they support over 190 charity organizations through their charity bracelet collections.
4. Akola Necklace - A non-profit that trains, educates and employs 450+ women in poverty. Each Akola necklace transforms a family of 10.
5. Healing Heels 'Happiness starts in your sole' tote - coming soon!!!!!
6. Sevenly 'World Change' Tee - Every week they highlight a new cause or charity and create apparel to raise funding for them. Every purchase donates $7 or 7%.
7. Sackcloth + Ashes blanket - Every purchase provides a blanket to a homeless shelter.
8. The Giving Keys - Engraved keys meant to be given to someone who needs the message more than you. While employing those transitioning out of homelessness.
9. Panda Sunglasses - Every purchase gives the the gift of vision to someone in need.
10. State Tote - For every bag purchased, a backpack -packed with essential tools for success - is hand delivered to an American child in need.
11. Baby Teresa Organic Cotton Romper - For each piece of clothing sold, an outfit goes to a baby in need. And for each accessory sold, a portion of the proceeds go to buy formula for babies in orphanages.
12. empowerHER Canvas Print - 100% of the proceeds support empowerHER which provides programs for young girls who have experienced the early loss of their mother.
13. Jade Yoga Mat - One tree is planted for every yoga mat sold.
14. Out of Print Mug - For every product sold, one book is donated to a community in need.
15. Ground Boots Wine - All profits are donated to groups with boots on the ground making radical change for the good.
16. People Water - For every bottle purchased, People Water will give an equal amount of clean water to a person in need.
1. Healing Heels 'Shoes Speak Louder than Words" T - Every pair of shoes purchased gifts a pair of shoes to a woman fighting cancer.
2. Headbands of Hope Crystal Twist - For every headband sold, Headbands of Hope donates a headband to a child fighting cancer. As well as donating portions of their proceeds to childhood cancer organizations.
3. One Hope Gold Glitter Sparkling Wine - Every bottle provides 15 meals to a child in need.
4. Healing Heels 'The Janet' flats - Every pair of shoes sold gifts a pair of heels to a woman fighting cancer.
5. 31 Bits Snapdragon Bracelet - Produced by impoverished women in Africa to help empower them by selling their products in the fashion industry.
6. Sseko Caramel Travel Wallet - They use fashion to provide employment and scholarship opportunities to women pursuing their dreams and overcoming poverty.
7. Krochet Kids Julianne Scarf - They provide employment, education and mentorship to the women of Northern Uganda and Peru.
8. Healing Heels 'The Lauren' heels - Every Purchase gifts a pair of heels to a woman fighting cancer.
9. Greenola Style Barika Necklace - They provide advancement opportunities to artisans in marginalized regions of the world.
10. Feed Shopper Tote - Provides 15 school meals for children around the world.
11. Grounds & Hounds coffee - Every pound saves a hound. 20% of all proceeds go to help give a sheltered animal a second chance.
12. Hand in Hand soap - For every bar purchased they donate a bar of soap and a month of clean water to a child in need.